Elderly Client Services
There are a number of areas of legal work which are particularly relevant to the elderly and their families. Many of these areas are inter-linked and require expert knowledge across a number of fields. Using their professional and personal experience, our expert Private Client team offer a friendly, efficient and caring service to provide understanding and support in all areas of Elderly Client law to both those directly affected, and those who wish to understand the issues faced by other family members. Areas of advice may include:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – Property and Affairs
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – Health and Welfare
- General Powers of Attorney
- Public Guardianship Office applications
- Court of Protection work including Applications for the appointment of a Deputy, challenging existing appointments and other related matters
- Living Wills
- Advance Decisions (formerly Advanced Directives) for medical issues
- Long-term care fees assessments and funding
- Asset protection and lifetime trusts
We are happy to offer home, care home and hospital visits if required (sometimes this will incur an extra charge).
Please call us now on 0116 233 5522 or complete the
Online Enquiry form on the right of this page and we will be delighted to help you.