If you feel that you have been sexually harassed against at work, you may be able to make a claim for compensation against your employer.
The law protects all employees from sexual harassment from either your employer, workmates or third parties.
Sexual harassment at work can take a number of forms, including:
- Unwelcome comments of a sexual nature
- Asking about a persons sexual habits
- Displaying sexually offensive materials such as posters
- Asking for sexual favours
- Unnecessary physical contact
- Sexually offensive or pornographic emails
- Sexually suggestive remarks of gestures
Sexual harassment can be based on a single event, or on a pattern of behaviour over a period of time.
Making a claim for Sexual harassment at work
Here at Frisby & Small Solicitors we deal with all types of employment law cases. We represent employees and employers, so whichever side of the dispute you are on, we can help.
We offer a free initial consultation and we also offer ‘No win
Please call us now on 0116 233 5522 or complete the
Online Enquiry form on the right of this page and we will be delighted to help you.