Wills, Probate and Estate Planning
Using their professional and personal experience, our expert Wills and Probate Team offers a friendly, efficient and caring service providing understanding and support in all these sensitive areas of work.
We advise on all areas of private client work, including but not limited to :-
- Wills and amendments to Wills (Codicils) - (also see our Wills FAQ page)
- Probates and Administration of Estates FAQ (with or without a Will)
- Intestacies (where there is no Will)
- Post-death Variations of Wills (sometimes called Deeds of Family Arrangement)
- Inheritance Tax advice
- Lasting Powers of Attorney, including acting as Certificate provider
- Registration of Lasting and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- General and other types of Powers of Attorney
- Elderly Client matters including advice on long-term care fees
- Court of Protection and Public Guardianship matters including Applications to be appointed as a Deputy
- Family Trusts (sometimes called Lifetime Settlements)
- Property Trusts
- Living Wills and Advance Directives
- Disputes about a deceased person's will or their estate administration
- Making a claim under the Inheritance Act
Please see our web pages for more details and FAQs on these topics or contact us for a consultation.
Please call us now on 0116 233 5522 or complete the
Online Enquiry form on the right of this page and we will be delighted to help you.